Monday, March 24, 2008

Can a husband kick his wife out of his house?

It looks like it is quite possible in Kerala as many parts of the third world. But is it the right thing to do? I don't think so. Men bring the woman in to his/his parents house. Then the earnings could be mostly from his side or her side depending on their qualification, their inherited property, job etc. There is going to be a discrepancy regarding who earning more. Women are going to do most of the house hold chore in the Indian set up.

Now if there is a problem, is it right on the part to send some one out of the house? I don't think so. In the third world, it happens only one way. The woman is always kicked out. On a divorce, the assets of both parties, the husband and wife are to be shared equally. Some times the husband is going to be the beneficiary in this. Some times the wife. But it has to be share equally.

And if some one resorts to violence, they need to be put away in to jail or a mental hospital until they change their ways.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Its not happening in every case.Now with the software boom and nursing boom kerala is facing lot of issues as far as family life is concerned.Depending on the seriousness of the situation decisions can be made and all the efforts must be taken to avoid kicking someone out of the house,if its beyond all levels kick them out.

Suvi Nadakuzhackal said...

Mathews wrote his point of view. If the wife earns more and if she decides to kick the husband out, what do you think of his situation?

Anonymous said...

100% Truth
Actually without anyone their life will be living in Jail or bcom mental.
Some of the Points to avoid Divorce as per my knowledge
Better Understanding b/w each other.
Give and take policy.
Both should take responsbility to sort out the problems
Plan to lead a Valuable long life as god has given most precious gift.

I love my wife bcoz my wife is my good friend and she is my family and she is my good partner.

Anonymous said...

100% Truth
Actually without anyone their life will be living in Jail or bcom mental.
Some of the Points to avoid Divorce as per my knowledge
Better Understanding b/w each other.
Give and take policy.
Both should take responsbility to sort out the problems
Plan to lead a Valuable long life as god has given most precious gift.

I love my wife bcoz my wife is my good friend and she is my family and she is my good partner.